Implementation Specialist / Product Analyst
Contract, perm or part-time. Remote (NZ) & Britomart, Auckland.
Sentro is a NZ-based start-up with global customers who offer innovative group insurance products and employee benefits. Our mission is to make it as easy as possible for employers and member organisations to look after their people. Sentro is a modern SaaS platform with a focus on security, user experience and extensibility.
We’re looking for a Product Analyst with experience in technical implementations. You’ll be in charge of onboarding customers our platform and overseeing the mapping and migration of their data to Sentro. You’ll take ownership of the design of our implementation process and getting new customers up and running more quickly and easily each time. You’ll be supported by our Sales Director, Head of Product Experience, Technical Product Manager, Customer Success and a friendly, responsive engineering team.
What you’ll do
- Manage the relationship with our customers through the implementation and onboarding phase.
- Understand how our customers intend to use Sentro within their business, recommend best practice Sentro configuration, identify and specify any required external system or process integrations
- Manage implementation projects including data migration and what’s required from the rest of the Sentro team
- Iteratively optimise the implementation process to accommodate more customers and implementation specialists as Sentro scales.
- Turn new product requirements into well-specified requirements and assist with prioritisation, delivery and quality assurance.
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrable project management experience and excellence
- You’ll be a motivated self-starter who can create clarity from ambiguity, provide a great customer experience and help keep Sentro team members on track with what’s required
- You’ll have experience in business analysis, project management, Lean product development and a willingness to learn new things
- If you’re fluent in French, we'd especially love to hear from you as we have several customers in Canada.
We work flexi-remote and have shared co-working space in Britomart, Auckland for those who wish to use it. We use the collaboration tools like Slack, Loom, Miro and Coda and aim for a product development process that’s enjoyable for all.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome enquiries from anyone who might not meet all the criteria but is keen to learn and grow with us. Get in touch for a chat about what your new job might look like.