Use of your information
- Sentro does not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. Personal Information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by the Privacy Act 2002.
- Sentro collects information about you through your use of the services and the website, including your registration details and information relating to your use of the website and the services.
- Sentro uses the information we collect to help us provide the services to you, to verify your identity, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or others, for internal research purposes, for promoting and marketing other services to you, and for any other use that you authorise.
- We release Personal Information only when we believe release is appropriate for legal compliance and law enforcement (including to government agencies with statutory law enforcement responsibilities); to facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Sentro, our users, or others.
- You can contact Sentro to ask whether your information has been provided, or with any other privacy-related question.
- Where Sentro uses third parties to provide services, we may provide those third parties with some of your information if it is required to fulfil those services. For example, we use a third party to provide some of the software components that make up the overall Sentro experience, including authentication services.
- Sentro will send our customers email from time to time with information relating to the services offered and other email they elect to receive, in addition to customary business communications (order confirmations, etc.). It is our policy to immediately remove any customer from any mailing list upon their request. All emails will contain clear and obvious instructions for how the recipient can remove himself or herself from that mailing list.
Managing your Personal Information
- You have the right to access and correct your information. Contact us if you wish to access or update your Personal Information, including changing your email address, password, phone number, etc.
- If you wish to close your account and delete any Personal Information you have submitted to us, please contact us to make that request. We consider each request for deletion on a case by case basis taking into account our legal obligations to retain certain information.
Credit and debit card security
- We work diligently to protect the security of your information, including bank account, credit and debit card information.
- We protect your information during transmission by using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information when transmitted over the Internet. Sentro retains only partial card details with complete details stored in a bank authorised third party provider.
Cookies and local storage
- Sentro uses various technologies, including cookies and local storage, to collect and store information about you when you visit Sentro.
Other information we collect
- We use additional information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve you. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), what device, operating system and browser you are using, and your IP address. We may also use information from third parties, such as geo-demographic information.
- Sentro uses information we hold about you to provide you with a more personalised experience.
- Users who log in have their IP addresses recorded. This information will only be provided to legal authorities in cases of suspected fraud or for law enforcement purposes. This information is stored securely and will not be provided to other users or non-authorised parties.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Internet statistics and analytics
- Sentro uses Google Analytics to better understand the behaviour of visitors to our website, and to improve our website. For more information, view Google Analytics' information on safeguarding your data.
- Sentro uses Google Analytics Demographics and Interest reporting to give us insight into user behaviour, and to serve you with more relevant content. Information we collect through this reporting service is in aggregate form, and anonymous.
- Sentro uses Intercom, Google Firebase and other technologies to enhance our user and visitor experience.
Updates to our information practices
- From time to time, we make changes to our information practices or alter the functionality of our website. We will communicate all changes to you by email.
- We update this statement from time to time, so we encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on privacy practices at Sentro.
- If you have any questions about our privacy policies, please contact us at email@example.com